Friday, February 4, 2011

Straight, invariable, inflexible, right, undeviating, unswerving..

So in my eyes I dropped a bit of a bombshell at the end of that last post. I met an amazing woman at the end of Nick and I's relationship with whom I can see myself with forever. I've been struggling with the concept of who I actually am since this all came about, however. Am I a lesbian? Or am I bisexual. This is the question I ask myself most these days. Physically, I have little if any attraction to men. Women I CANNOT get enough of. I notice everything about them, my mind starts going on overdrive thinking about all possible scenarios involving them, etc. Guys? Eh--not much to look at, pretty disgusting most of the time in regards to a well-kept appearance and their personalities usually suck. At first I wasn't sure if I'd be able to be in a relationship with a female because I do like hooking up with guys. But I've learned that anything you can do with a guy, you can also do with a girl (sorry if that's tmi). And guys are pigs (here comes the male-bashing rant..not) But anyway, I've met this amazing woman I've been dating for almost 5 months now. I've never been happier and I think the only way I could become happier was if I married her, or had a family with her. I came out to my cousin first, who is gay, basically through asking him for advice on how to tell my sister and my dad. I then emailed both of them and told them I met this girl that I've now since fallen in love with. My sister was happy for me, as was my dad so I had gotten myself all worked up over nothing. I'm also out to most of my coworkers, and my boss It's extremely different talking about your significant other when she's the same sex as you--always wondering if who you're talking to will understand or judge you and make derogatory comments. Luckily, my coworkers are like my second family so those who know don't have a problem as far as I can tell. I guess I'm just lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment